‘Cause my Engrish sucks
Wait!? I’m writing in english!!!
ENG: Hello people of wordpress. If you remember i announced my intention to recruit editors and proofreaders.
Now, “how can i become one?” Simple:
Only this one can take you for my servants, Mwahahahah.
Joke aside, if you have the guts to abandon life i’ll post a little test below.
Please write with your three eyes wide open.
(yes, i wrote 3. Do you have only 2? psss, noob….)
[How many errors in style or usage can you find ?]
1. If you want to lager beer, you’ll need a reliable refrigerator.
2. The dress was splattered, torn, ruined.
3. Sometimes I wish I had a dog, or a cat, or a gerbil.
4. He was eager to explain where and when and by whom.
5. And if I had seen it . . . But there’s no point in wondering.
6. We are ready, should something worse oppose us.
7. The purists claimed that a strict parallel obtained between examples.
8. When the mayor learned that the pilot, Charles Lindbergh, was in town, he threw a party.
9. Her omelettes inspired several new lines of thought about the use of eggs, lines of thought that are now central to culinary theory.
[Spot the errors!]
“When Apple Corps launched their first iPhone in 2008, it didn’t dissappoint. In fact, it immediately captured the collective imagination with a geeky allure driven by Apples slick design, the phone’s smart flexibilty and it’s inovative multi-touch approach.”
[Catch the mistakes]
- Our prime vendor relationships also make it possible for the customer’s, who require it, to purchase your product through their designated prime vendors.
- He leaned out the window, blowing a whistle that was more noisome than effective.
- Please fill out form Below for a free booklet and your snail mail address as the packet is large.
- I watched her through the open door where she’d evidently been lurking and observing the byplay between the boy and I.
- As a preferred client, we provide you with objective, sound advise.
- A handfull of streetlights reviled a row of shop windows.
- Some sites aren’t even available to the public, they serve as a place for salepeople, managers, and clients to exchange information.
- “But I don’t want to go”. He whined.
- Let us help you gain efficiencies and save you money in the process!
- Layout templates are available on our Web sight .
Please send your answers to
And for some type of help read this guide